Scottsdale, AZ, 13th April 2023, ZEXPRWIRE, Robert LaMar was born in a broken and unprivileged family, which landed him in a children’s shelter for the first few years of his life. Despite not having a father figure to look up to, LaMar made it through most of his life struggles without breaking down.
Moving from children’s shelters to his mother’s house to another orphanage gave Robert LaMar the closure that if he wanted to progress, he would have to get things done on his own. His new book, The Value of High School Vocational Training, is about his early life, struggles, job experiences, and what he learned through his professional life. The book reiterates the importance of vocational training in a person’s life when all they are aspiring for is a stable career.
Many people don’t get to go to college, and neither could Robert LaMar, which is why he enrolled in vocational training for Landscaping & Engineering. It helped spark his interest and passion for architecture and the construction industry.
In his tell-all book, LaMar focuses on establishing that everyone should have access to vocational training for a better future ahead. Here are some evident advantages of acquiring vocational training:
- Technical Training: When a graduate student steps into the real world for a job, they are first trained for months and then placed into relevant departments. With vocational training, they get enough technical experience to directly land a job without additional training & college diplomas.
- Enhancing Skills: Most people already have a skill set that they haven’t explored enough; vocational training gives students the chance to explore their own skills and enhance them for the real-life world.
- Find a Passion: With the help of vocational training, you can get equipped, trained, and enhanced in a field that you are passionate about. Robert LaMar found that he had a knack for construction through his landscaping vocational training.
- Preparing for Global Trends: Unlike theoretical education, vocational training helps you learn through real-life case studies, experiments, and more global trends. This creates aware and woke individuals for the real world.
- A Flexible Schedule: Similar to Robert LaMar, several teenage children who don’t have the time to get an education, owing to them earning a living. Vocational training programs offer flexible timings, making it easier for students to acquire education.
If you want to learn more about vocational training and how it helps everyone around us, you can get a copy of Robert LaMar’s new book, The Value of High School Vocational Training, today!
For additional information and business inquiries, please contact: https://robertlamar.co/
Disclaimer: The views, suggestions, and opinions expressed here are the sole responsibility of the experts. No Biz Economics journalist was involved in the writing and production of this article.